Katrina Rohman is the founder of Real Girls Wobble, an online outlet and forum focusing on her lifestyle. Based in Cardiff, but has written for brands in Wales and the rest of the United Kingdom. Established in 2018, Katrina has become a trusted influencer. She has written for Visit Cardiff, Your South Wales Wedding Magazine and Wales Business, and is a regular contributor for House 21. Katrina holds a Professional Diploma in Marketing and has over 15 years of work experience specialising in hospitality, events, advertising, PR and communications.
The mission for Real Girls Wobble is to inspire readers with products, places to go and encourage them by sharing ideas, experiences and real-life stories.
- CIM – Professional Certificate in Marketing
- NVQ – English for Business Level 4
- DMI – Professional Certificate in Social Media Marketing
Freelance services are provided, which can be posted on a clients website, social networks etc, exclusively on the Real Girls Wobble network with links or a mixture of the two.
- Blog post
- Guest articles
- News articles
- Spotlight and products
- Media posts
- Facebook posts, stories, live and sponsorship
- Twitter posts, take over, live chat
- Instagram posts, stories, sponsorship
- Event organisation and management
- Marketing – strategy, advertising, promotions, social media, online engagement
- PR and Communications